22 June 2009

I didn't want the weekend to end...

I had an oh so lovely weekend catching up with my girls. Donna came to stay and all was well with the world. will post a few photos tomorrow and a little rundown of the weekend but right now I am too tired to even think, could have had something to do with the late nights sitting up watching 'the boys' (supernatural) with Donna and last nights little iPhone research session that went into the am. Right now i am happy sad, happy that our little group could be all together again, even if just for a short time but sad now that it is all over and I won't see them again for a little while.
A quick little photo just so this post wouldn't look so bare,lol.
Not sure of the name of these natives, the centre is about the size of a golf ball

No comments: