5 August 2008

Catching up

Stamps-Hero arts
Stamps-Inkadinkadoo and papertreyink The inside of this card is actually navy not black as it looks here
Stamps-PTI Flowers-Hero arts

Stamps-Bella
Stamps-Billy by pink cat studio(they now have a dress up billy range which is adorable and I can't wait to get, perfect for all the boy birthdays we have around here)
Layout on an odd angle. Papers-kaisercraft Kraft Cardstock-Aussiescrapsource (there abbreviated initials are A.S.S. which always makes me giggle, I wonder did they think of this when they started the company) Stamp-Stampit
the stamped quote reads 'go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined' and is so appropriate for Paddy, he is looking out to sea and the ocean is were this boys dreams and heart lie.
Stamp-rubber necker Ribbon-pti
Stamp-Bella Ribbon-vandoras



just thought I'd post a few things I have worked on over the last few weeks (thanks for the push Em,lol) As I have mentioned before Brendan has had a months holidays and so have been hanging out more with him and less time attending blogs and such. He started back last week on the coldest day we've had in ten years, poor thing. His last day off was a lovely one and even though the temperature didn't get very high the sun was gorgeous which made it feel much warmer than it actually was. We spent the day cleaning out the shed and I finished off the kitchen cabinet that Brendan started restoring for me a few holidays ago. I just had to paint the inside and oil the exterior, I love it. It's an old dresser from I think around the 1930s or 40s, will post a photo of it later.

5 comments:

Little Miss Lucy said...

WOW Sue these cards are just gorgeouse, i love them so much! You are very clever. I really like all your stamping....it looks awsome. Mum also likes them very much. You will have to give me a lesson sometime lol. It was nice to see you Saturday, thanks for having me.Hope your having a good week.
Lucy xoxox

Unknown said...

Susy,
They are all FANTASTIC!.....You are just sooooo creative and talented.
Can not wait till I get my cuttlebug
machine....all the lovely things I want to do! By the way, loved talking to you today...it was nice to catch up.
love you lots,
Xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're fabulous with those cards.
I love the Billy one. It would suit my 4yo down to the ground.

About the A.S.S. name, did you notice that if you make the first word in their name Aussies, the rest is interestingly inappropriate too?

Just my weird sense of humour at work.

I wonder if they thought of that when they started the company? ;)

Anonymous said...

Love love love your work girl!
Thanks for posting some. Now I feel complete... giggle... hahaha
Em

Team Design-Bytes said...

What does the "Nothing is worth more than today" card look like inside? I LOVE IT!! Can I buy one from you?
-Kaz