17 February 2009

simple layout and a shoe warning

Seamus' birthday photos on a layout (already I know, what a shock) I went simple and fast and included most of my faves from the day on one layout. Seems to be the way I'm heading a bit lately. For a one photo per page girl it's a big leap but I kind of like that it's doing it's job and getting more photos on pages and into albums.
Just some cardstock and letters I diecut using my cuttlebug and quickutz dies and my klic-n-kut element and of course the cuttlebug embossing folders and nesties die for the circles and scallop. Oh and I altered the brads from silver to red with embossing powder. Note to self buy more colours of embossing powder in Adelaide this weekend. A little close up of the title, cut with quickutz dies and mounted on some nestie diecut and embossed circles and scallop and a bit of paper string wrapped around and then mounted using magic mount, simple.
And the shoe warning, don't wear cute shoes to extremely dusty places unless you don't want them looking cute anymore. At least now after a wash they resemble the colour they used to be
but I don't think I will ever get the white to a really white again.
Ohhh and I'm excited to be heading to Adelaide this weekend for the stamping and scrapbooking fair. Not only do I get to do some retail therapy but I also get to catch up with my buds
Donna and Sharon.

2 comments:

COCO said...

gee your ankles look good in those shoes. i do fancy ankles ????sad girl. dave has nice ankles too.!! wish i was coming to adelaide to do some scrap shopping.never mind.
i got a call today to join a craft group i had inquired with. thursday arvo . might be a laugh.dave is away so some compnay will be nice. miss you so much it aches suze x

Belinda Venables said...

Thanks so much for the link. Those brads look great - what a fabulous idea! Storing that in my memory bank. ;)

xx