25 May 2007

When I went shopping...I bought...

They say a picture says a thousand words, no need to guess this ones story, lol
I raced into the supermarket in my lunch break today, the young guy who served me just grinned, don't think he was game to say anything to a hungry, menstruating woman with a sore throat, head ache and a chocolate craving. Even bought myself a magazine something I rarely do, unless they are scrapbook or photography related. Don't know why I bothered with the sugar free throat lozenges though, not with that enormous block of sugar laden chocolate, guess I had to make myself feel a little better somehow.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Well, as long as you feel better. Thats all that matters! Thanks SO much for stopping at my blog, I have very few visitors so I get excited when people stop by. Thanks for making my day a little brighter!