14 February 2010

Scraperlicious challenge-love

this months scraperlicious challenge, by yours truly, is love, ahhh, where would we be with out it. I finished this layout a few days ago but thought I should wait until today, Valentines day, to share it. Boy was this a hard one to photograph properly, if I exposed for the darker areas, the details like the pearls were barely visible, if I exposed for the lighter areas the writing was barely able to be seen you you will have to use your imagination with this one, lol. Cut the words and decorative borders with the silhouette, the row of hearts is actually what was left over from cutting out the heart border and I thought it was too pretty to throw out so decided to use that too,hehe, waste not want not :-) It's very hard to tell but there are tiny kaiser pearls in the bottom scallop of the bottom and top border as well as on the top of the little cut out designs on the same rows. Paper is from Kassaz, hope I have spelt that right.
I really loved the row of words on this paper(click to see larger) and decided to cut it out to use on here as an accent.
It says here 1992 but I can't quite remember whether it was 92 or 93, I do remember that we had Jackson and that we were leaving him with Mum in Port Fairy while we went to the movies to see Forrest Gump. Working on our time line of meeting in 88, marrying in 89, pregnant in 90 and first baby born in 91 I can only assume that 92 was the year, oh well no matter.

I love paper with words on it :-)
Hope you all had a lovely Valentines day.


3 comments:

Sandie said...

Susy, this is just absolutely beautiful!!! You are Bren are gorgeous!!! Love is the word & I love this layout!! Mwaahhhh.

Anonymous said...

Darling! Look at ya'll!

Unknown said...

This is just STUNNING!!! I love this layout sweetie... You so rock and you and Bren are just so gorgeous together!! Beautiful..Just like you!! Xx