16 September 2009

Saying hooroo to winter

by making the most of the few cold days left and baking. Seamus and I made banana bread, not sure which is better, the smell or the taste. And enjoying the last batches of rustic winter soups (pumpkin, cauliflower and bacon,mmmm)
We are beginning to see more of this


and then you get days like this that are all four seasons in one day.
Joe competing in the long jump event at the SAPSASA athletics carnival (we used to call it inter school sports) one of five events he was selected for.




4 comments:

Sam said...

Beautiful pictures Susy! I can smell that banana bread and soup from here...and my mouth is watering!

Sam.

Eve said...

The picture of the bread is amazing! I can almost taste it!

Melissa Goodsell said...

All I can say is yum, yum, yum, YUM!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Your pictures are amazing and you've made me quite hungry ;)

Thanks for all your sweet comments!!!
:*) margie