11 January 2007

Paddy (finally) turns 13






I feel like this kid has been on the verge of turning 13 for so long. He decided that he his brothers and a couple of his mates would go diving at Kingston for his birthday and after weeks and weeks on end of stinking hot weather it decided to turn cold and windy. i must admit I was rather relieved when the boys said the water was too murky to dive in as there had been reports of sharks in the area and even though it was a sheltered area they planned to go, I still kept imagining that I saw things in the water. The alternative of jetty jumping was a much happier one for me and the boys and luckily they all had their wetsuits with them. Paddy was lucky to catch up with one of his friends from Port Fairy over at Kinsgston on holidays so we had Sam as well as Jessie.

No comments: