7 May 2014

Dismal fail

Hmmm, the whole blogging every day thing seems to have gone down the drain pipe. In my own defence I have an 18th birthday party to finish organising for this Saturday night with around a 150 people attending, I think). I also cleaned my little craft room this morning so I can now walk from one side of the room to the other (well the whole three steps) without tripping over everything. My room seems to becomes a dumping ground for everything that doesn't have any where else to go. Not only was it driving me crazy but it was also extremely unproductive, especially when I have decorations and costumes to make and I could hardly reach my sewing machine. Hopefully next week I will be in a slightly better routine and hope to photograph some project life pages to share.

No comments: