17 December 2009

Wrong hemisphere

I'm quite sure this time of year that I have been born into the wrong hemisphere, especially after yesterday when we had a 42 degrees day. Today it has been drizzly rain for most of the day and I have loved it. I would so love to have a white Christmas, just once.
How do you like my new blog header???It's very simple, my first attempt. The template is a coffee shop one (link on the side bar) the digi papers are by Crystal ? and are available from Jessica Sprague's website and the brushes where bought from designer digital. Sorry about being slack and not putting links in but I have a date with Seamus to make Sushi.
Cheers

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love the blog header - was only htinking yesterday that mine needs a livening up!! But I am not clever like you!
Let's move to Tassie!! Cooler there all year around.
Don't forget to send me some sushi. Love K

Sam said...

Oh WOW Susy! Your header looks so pretty! Like Kathryn said, I have been thinking mine needs a revamp too...so maybe I'll have a little play tonight.

Thanks so much for the idea!

Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Sam.

Jacqueline said...

Love your new header!! Sushi sounds yummy!
We have many inches of snow here, come on over! LOL!! freezing cold though, I would much rather have the rain! :D hugs!