17 December 2009

The links from the previous post

Ok Sushi made and eaten (yes Delicious thank you :-) and for now the links from the post below.
Template from Rita at coffeeteaphotography , she has the best range of templates, actions etc and most of them are free (unless you feel like giving a donation which I think I will do this Christmas) The brushes, 09 and Christmas are from designerdigitals also love their stuff, I am not nor will never will be a digi scrapper but I do enjoy dabbling in hybrid stuff and they have great brushes and things that work really well with scrapping.I'm not really sure where the flourish brush came from, I did a google search for flourish brushes a few years back and this is one that came up. And lastly the gorgeous papers are designed by Crystal Wilkerson and are available for sale here
I'm about to try and create some semblance of order in my scrap nook so I can get a few last minute cards done because there will buckleys of getting them done tomorrow as Paddy is going into have his tonsils removed. He's not really looking forward to it at all, not so much the op itself as having to stay overnight in hospital.
Cheers

No comments: