22 November 2007

I have decided to declare november the non blogging month.

It has been such a busy month I have not had the opportunity to blog or look at anyone elses blogs, oh how sad, I'm having blog hopping withdrawals. On a good note it has been for the most lovely things that have kept me from reporting in, 40ths, 50ths, a wedding, preparing backdrops for the school concert, making Christmas gifts and the most lovely thing, the birth of my newest nephew Xavier. We get to see him this weekend and I can not wait, hopefully he will be out of hospital. He was born five weeks early and still weighed it at a healthy 6 pound 12 oz, this now makes me an aunt 23 times over counting the 6 great nieces and nephews, I count myself very fortunate to come from a largish family and the benefits far outweigh the negatives, especially when it comes to all those sweet little babies, have always been a baby person, probably always will be and I miss not being around them like heck.
Anyway, untill December, stay safe.
S

No comments: