3 October 2018

Shaking the dust off

Thought it was about time I started using this old blog again in hope that it inspires me to reconnect with my crafty adventures. With a lot of my IG and FB friends not being crafty folk I don’t like to put too much in there in terms of craftiness so this blog it is, even if I’m the only one who ever looks at it anymore (although every now and then the kids have a quick peek and giggle. Hi boys)
Sharing a Travellers notebook page from this challenge http://twwangkamiy.blogspot.com/2018/09/love-to-scrap-on-travelers-notebook.html?m=1
Photo is from a quick IPhone photo shoot done in the back yard last month. Autumnal colours in spring, why not?


1 comment:

Wei Wei said...

Such a lovely TN spread! Thank you for playing along with Love to Scrap on TN Challenge!