3 April 2015

Formal mini

Yesterday I started my youngest's formal album, today I finished it, yay me. I'm so good at starting things, not always so good finishing them off, mainly missing out on the journaling. My solution to this, minimal journaling, problem solved, pictures always speak louder than words to me anyway. I love the size of these Instagram albums, small enough to not to be an overwhelming project, big enough that you don't have to squint to see your photos. I added plenty of flip out, fold up type photos as some of them just wouldn't work at 4x4 crop and other some interactive elements. It's one of those messy albums with lots of hidden bits and pieces, one that looks and feels better in real life than photographed. 
I found it hard to believe that my baby is old enough to be getting dressed up for this right of passage. It was a little bit emotional seeing him all dressed up in his suit even though I have been through it lots of times with all the other boys doing a year 11 and year 12 formals and Joe partnering a girl at a formal in Penola and MCing this one, but here is something about the last one. Seamo's friend Jasmine was his partner for the evening and looked stunning, they looked so good together both dressed in black. 




























1 comment:

Sandie said...

AWESOME Susy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!